HP 15.6″ 15-F387WM Laptop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- AMD A8-7410 processor
2.20GHz (with Max Turbo Speed of 2.5GHz),
- 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
- 500GB SATA hard drive
Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more
- SuperMulti DVD burner
Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100Base-T Fast Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC
- 15.6″ HD WLED-backlit touchscreen
AMD Radeon R5 Graphics
- Multi-in-1 memory card reader
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x Ethernet port, 1 x headphone/microphone jack, 1 x DC-in
- 3-cell lithium-ion polymer battery
- 5.67 lbs, 0.97″ x 15.18″ x 10.16″
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 10 Home
- Wild Tangent Games
- HP Support Assistant, HP Recovery Manager
- HP ePrint
- Netflix, VUDU
- CyberLink PhotoDirector, PowerDirector
- CyberLink Power Media Player
- CyberLink YouCam
- 30-day McAfee LiveSafe trial
- Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you’re always prepared for the worst
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What’s In The Box:
- Power cord and AC adapter
- 3-cell battery
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer’s specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment – click here.
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.